The Greek Deli & Taverna on Chapel Street in South Yarra is a Melbourne Mediterranean icon. Dine inside or alfresco with inspiring traditional Greek tender seafood and succulent meat and game with an innovative edge that the name Greek Deli so proudly represents.
Delicious home made dips/bread. Banquet or a La Carte available. Vegetarian choices and an extensive wine list available.
The fashionable Greek Deli features authentic cuisine with an emphasis on grilled fish, seafood and meats. Always busy, this restaurant is crowded with tables, creating an intimate and friendly atmosphere. Fully licensed, with a fabulous wine list
With seating for 120, it is the perfect venue for a relaxed business lunch, entertaining clients, family celebrations or for visitors to the vibrant shopping precinct wanting to experience the freshest local produce while watching the passing parade.
Unbeatable Value - Authentic Cuisine.
Available Mon to Fri 12–5pm $10
Feel free to call ahead to pre order. Ph 9827 3734
- Trio of homemade dips with pita bread
- Ouzo Prawns on red cabbage salad drizzled
with paprika oil
- Lamb cutlets marinated in garlic & rosemary on a
warm potato salad with balsamic glaze
- Baby chicken skewers with Greek salad
- Fried whitebait dusted with cumin salt and tarama
- Chargrilled Open Lamb Souvlaki with Tzatziki
- Grilled seasonal vegetable risotto